It has been an honor and a privilege working with you over the past six months in my campaign for Lt. Governor, and I want to thank you for your help and support.
I truly enjoyed meeting so many voters from across the state and listening to your concerns and issues. I want to thank you for being open and willing to put your faith in me. Also, thank you to my wife and family for allowing me to take my message around the state and miss so many family moments.
It’s been just over four years since I made the decision to try and fill the shoes of Jack Murtha. It feels like a lifetime ago, however, since that time, I have had the distinct privilege of earning the support of so many in Pennsylvania. Throughout my time representing western Pennsylvania, I have been most proud of that support.
I look forward to serving our Party and working with the Democratic ticket to restore Pennsylvania to what we know it can be. While my future is unknown, I know I will continue to serve the public in some capacity.
I will not stop working to propel our region forward.
Thank you for your support,
- Check out our commercials!
- Johnstown Rally this Sunday!
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorses Critz
- Representative Gainey endorses Lt. Governor candidate Critz
- Listen: Mark’s interview with WCHE Morning Magazine
- PCN Interview
- Critz Pins Hopes on Being Best in the West
- Open House Petition Pizza Party!
- Lieutenant Governor Candidate Mark Critz stops by Lancaster on campaign trail